Powered by Blogger.

Followers

My Timeline

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I guess I'm supposed to start a blog with an ABOUT ME. So fun to talk about myself...

Well my name is Jenny and I am a proud stay at home mom of two amazing kids

Mason: 5 years



Shila: 2 years old

Not to mention I am currently 31 weeks pregnant with my third child, Alaya Jolee, who is due June 20th, 2012.  So when my husband, Jonathan, and I found out that we were prego with baby number three, we were a little freaked out because we were stuffed in a 2 bedroom, 1 bath house on the river. Its around 900 sq feet and we were already busting at the seams. Still we were planning to live there until we found the perfect house for us and then in January we found it, our dream house! Well I think a dream house would be in perfect condition, so we found it, our REALISTIC dream house! And I had excitement, stress, depression, and every other emotion during closing. My mind was constant, "Can we really afford it? What if something happens? What if it falls apart when we have it?" I'm the worrier, Jonathan is the calm one. So now we are the official owners of a giant beautiful house.

I know, pretty much perfect.

So now comes the super exciting part, I get to start decorating! So I started this blog to keep up with all the updates and crafts I do in the new house to make it more of a home. So one room at a time I plan on redoing and re-inventing things until my house is perfect... well kind of perfect. 

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment