Powered by Blogger.

Followers

My Timeline

Saturday, September 22, 2012

My colors for the nursery are kid of bright, so the wall color was going to have to be more of a neutral and currently I am obsessed with grey. So I got some low VOC paint and a mask and got to work. My parents watched the kids and my husband mowed the yard.

Then the husband got involved and helped me install my peg board organizer above the changing area.



 So I went to the Home Depot and got some organizing baskets for the pegboard and made a place for all my changing nick nacks.



 It makes my life so much easier and I used the spare felt to make flowers to girly it up a bit.


And my inspiration, the chevron quilt I made for my sweety. It's not perfect but it means a lot to me.


Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment