Powered by Blogger.

Followers

My Timeline

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So, my plans were to start a blog on all the stuff I love to do, but with a pregnancy and 2 kids, I was exhausted! I managed to do a couple things but never got around to posting them.  In June I was to the point I would just lay around and complain for hours at a time, it was hot and I was tired.  Then on June 18th I was induced and brought an amazing little girl into the world.


Alaya Jolee was born at 7:05 P.M. at 6 pounds 2 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long,
So my time has been spent with a verrryyyy spoiled baby. 
Today she is 3 months and 1 day old, so here are our month by month pictures :)





She's a chunk!

Mason started Kindergarten!


Then after that it's been hectic the last couple weeks! We had the AC unit go out and get replaced, stomach viruses, colds, a friend that passed, and then Shila broke her arm :(



My poor baby girl.
So now I'm taking care of a baby, my little girl with her broken arm, and taking a boy back and forth from school. SOOOOOOOO hopefully I'll be posting projects soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment